Sunday, April 20, 2008

Election Coming Up! Make Your Vote Count!

First Posted 14th February 2008:

Good morning and a Happy Chinese New Year to all of you! And if you're not chinese, Good morning to all of you! Today I'm going to rant on about some issues that's been in my mind these past few days.. So bear with me, kay?

First things first, from the papers, more and more articles has been focused on 2 stuff happening in our country: the VK Lingam case, and the ruckus that is the coming elections.. I have not much opinion on the Lingam case other than to either end it ASAP and convict that cheating motherf*****, or just drag it out as long as possible to pull in more big shots into the picture. And show the world how corrupted Malaysia was. Sorry, I mean 'is'.. So, on to the elections.
I'm pretty much beefed by a few stuff that's in the paper, namely the 'Khairy-wants-UMNO-to-recapture-Kelantan' issue and the 'I-hope-Lim-Kit-Siang-loses' statement made by some idiotic Ipoh Timur MP. For the first issue, Khairy was stating that PAS has been governing that state 'with empty promises' for 18 years already and wanted the residents to try BN out for 5 years. Hey, exactly my thoughts on BN currently! Quoting Khairy's words, "They should try us for five years and make a comparison. Surely after 18 years, you do not want the same thing." Why don't we use that point on Malaysia as a whole? For 50+ years we've been governed by the same coalition, our minds wired since childhood that nothing other than BN should govern Malaysia. Surely after 54 years, you do not want the same thing?

On to the next one. This Ipoh Timur MP Tajol Rosli makes the DUMBEST statements ever. First, he says that BN should make sure Kit Siang loses. How, I might ask? We, the people are deciding your fates, not BN or DAP for that matter (other than rigging the votes with phantom voters)... Then he publicly announces that he hopes Kit Siang loses. THEN, he says that even if Kit Siang wins, i quote, "it does not mean much to the Barisan". This is like me saying "I hope my dad buys me a Lamborghini Murcielago, but even if he doesn't, it doesn't mean much anyway". If this is what it takes to be MP, I would have been the People's Champion when I was 12. Dumbass.

Oh, and I'd like to place some pot-shots on our longest-serving minister who has more hair now than when he entered office 30 years ago. Stop imagining and fantasizing. The problem is real, and it's BIG. It's not only a 'minority of Indians' that are pissed off, and if you guys keep on delusioning that you're in a safe position, well, good luck to you. Not that I'll be wishing you though.

And one last word before I go.. Now play fair kids!!! Election means people who are Malaysians who aren't dead who are 21 and above and registered AND voting at their respective stations, not people from the next state or kids below 18 or dead people who are already 212 years old and people who do not exist!

No comments: