Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oh, So Now I'm Having Sex With My 'Personal Friend' Because I'm Too Commited to My Work

First Posted on 3rd January 2008:

Sorry for the long title AGAIN.. I'm always bad with titles, I guess. And now on the headlines, a certain minister is caught having sex with a 'personal friend', the dvd gets into the public, the shit hits the fan, and now he's blaming it on invasion of privacy, opposition parties and job commitment, among other things. Well, in my opinion, I say F*** YOU, just blame yourself for straying and no need to place the blame on the opposition for taking an opportunity to show your ass out in public, no need to say you're doing it because you're too committed to your work.

I must say, if anyone was presented with an opportunity to crush opposition ministers, ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE, will take that chance without a second thought. So think again, if you had the sex dvd of a PAS or Keadilan or DAP minister, what would you do? Yes, you circulate it! Just imagine, if you were in DAP, would you get such a response? Hell, you'd be ostracized by the papers for committing such a lewd act and be comdemned by every minister in all parties! Oh, and have your datukship stripped in a blink of an eye while they're at it. The difference now is that the 'victim' involved is a minister under the government, so he can have all the support he'd want, INCLUDING the forensic police to check out the hotel where he allegedly had his 'routine health check' to look for spycams and such AND local newspapers supporting him in 'looking for the culprit behind this vicious attack on privacy rights'.

So sue me. I hate his guts, and I don't like the way papers are portraying him, like some kind of martyr for admitting his crime and 'gracefully' stepping down from his posts.. Please, if you'd want to make it graceful, just step down, SHUT THE FUCK UP and disappear from the news until it cools down. then shut up some more. No one likes a sore loser.

No comments: