Sunday, April 20, 2008

UMNO Penang.... SORE LOSERS!!!

First Posted on 21st March 2008:

Firstly, let me say that I hate Datuk Azhar Ibrahim to the bones. Every part of me hates him. I have 3 posts contiuously that's all about him. Why? Because he's such a sore loser that he's doing so many childish acts and it irritates me. Being the state opposition leader, what's the first thing he does? Conduct a protest outside of Komtar. And what did our Prime Minister Dollah said during the Bersih rally? 'POLIS KATA JANGAN'. What did his son in law Khairy said about the Bersih rally? 'BUAT MACAM BERUK BERUK DI JALAN RAYA'. And that's what their own people were doing at the time. Monkey politicians.

Besides that, our 'state opposition leader' also had the guts to tell a press conference that he will persuade the state government to scrap all mega projects in Penang 'because the public did not vote for them'. But that's not all. Even after the PM Dollah responded to this by assuring the public that no projects will be scrapped, he issues another statement saying that they will go ahead and persuade them to scrap it anyways. Sore, sore loser. If I make it into politics, this person will be the top of my list to shoot down. He's a corrupted UMNO politician who has lost his avenue of corruption and is now blaming the Barisan Rakyat on his shortcomings. I pity that bastard. Not.

And again, this time he's setting up an 11-man 'shadow exco' to monitor the Penang administration. Please lah Datuk, your exco doesn't have salary one lah, what's the motivation behind it? To be honest, I don't think some 11 guys would be free enough to do those jobs under the pretext of 'monitoring the state government's policies'. Even if you have any problems with any of their policies, what you gonna do? 'JADI BERUK BERUK DI JALAN RAYA? JADI HERO DI JALAN RAYA'? Grow up, man. It's still not late.

In my opinion, I'd pretty much love to see what will happen come April 15... may Datuk Seri Anwar kick all their asses back to their sorry little huts. As Jeff Ooi says, 'Things will get more exciting after April 15. Mark my words'. Power to the people!!!

Signing off,

sonJa iNC

No to Stupidity and Corruption in Politics!! In this case, No to Datuk Azhar Ibrahim!

No comments: